AIIM introduces a new training program March 3rd at the AIIM International Expo & Conference focused on using Web 2.0 technologies to improve collaboration and knowledge management across an enterprise. The new training program provides you with a good understanding of social networking capabilities to capture unstructured tacit knowledge to improve knowledge management and collaboration across the enterprise. All attendees get access to supporting online courses and exam, and you will be awarded the Enterprise 2.0 Practitioner designation after passing the online exam.
1 day intensive AIIM Enterprise 2.0 (E2.0) Practitioner Program
- Learn best practices for using Web 2.0 technologies to improve collaboration across the enterprise
• Defining Enterprise 2.0
• Business drivers for Enterprise 2.0
• Differentiating Enterprise 2.0 from “traditional” information systems
• The relationship of Enterprise 2.0 to Web 2.0 and Knowledge Management
• Balancing transparency with Security
• Searching for people and resources
• Authoring incl. Wikis and Blogs
• Tagging and folksonomies
• Extensions and recommendations
• Rating, ranking and reviews
• Signals & RSS
For more information visit the AIIM International Expo & Conference website.
By Atle Skjekkeland.