AIIM announced some weeks ago the expansion of its certificate training program to include two new programs for Business Process Management (BPM) and Information Organization & Access (IOA). These new programs will provide organizations with the skills and knowledge to improve their business processes and optimize enterprise search and findability.
The new AIIM Business Process Management (BPM) Certificate Program covers technologies and best practices for:
- Streamlining and re-engineering
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Application integration
- Process design and modelling
- Monitoring and process analysis
- Managing change
The new AIIM Information Organization & Access (IOA) Certificate Program covers technologies and best practices for:
- Enterprise search
- Content inventory and classification
- Categorization and clustering
- Fact and entity extraction
- Taxonomy creation and management
- Information presentation
- Information governance
Online courses will be available starting September 10 by going to www.aiim.org/training.
By Atle Skjekkeland.